The Canadian Regional Science Association...
Journal of Regional Science, a high quality refereed journal,
three times per year.
▪ Holds an annual meeting, sometimes under the auspices
Social Sciences and Humanities.
▪ Organizes conferences and seminars on topics of special interest.
▪ Allocates travel fund grants for attendance at the Annual Meeting
using funds provided by the
Social Science and
Humanities Research Council.
▪ Takes an active role with other associations in the
North American Regional Science Council.
▪ Represents the interests of Canadian regional scientists as member of
the Humanities and Social Science Federation of Canada.
CRSA's Executive Commitee
as of July 2009
Anderson, University of Windsor
Richard Shearmur, INRS-UCS
Desjardins, Université de Moncton
Pierre Desrochers, University
of Toronto Mississauga
University of Toronto
British Columbia ::
Simon Fraser University
Reiffenstein, Mount Allison University
Université du Québec à Rimouski
Mike Buzzelli, University
of Western Ontario
David Doloreux, University of Ottawa
3465, Durocher Street
Download the PDF